We at Area 9 are very eager to get back to looking after out clients. To comply with government guidlines, the following measures will apply to keep both staff and customers safe.
- To comply with social distancing a reduced number of customers will be allowed in-store at one time.
- Customers are asked to wait outside the shop until instructed by a member of staff to enter.
- Customers are advised to come alone to their appointment if and when possible.
- Appointment time slots have been extended to allow for extensive cleaning and sterilisation of equipment and staff workstations between appointments.
- A displosible gown and mask will be provided to each customer to be worn during their haircut.
- Additionally, we will no longer offer a beard trim service to customers until we can saftely do so without the risk of cross-contamination.
We would ask our customers to be paitent with us as we work through the coming weeks and months, we will do our best to offer the same service you've come to expect at Area 9.
If you have any further questions or additional requirements, you can visit our Contact Page to get in touch.
We would just like to thank all our clients for their valued custom and look forward to seeing you all again over the coming weeks - Area9 Management.